Do you have a real estate project?
Want to join us?
Are you offering a property for sale?
Do you have questions ?
Send your message.
HOW TO JOIN
the Fédération des Chasseurs Immobiliers
Are you already in business or do you want to become a property hunter?
- Join our Federation to guarantee ethics in our professions and quality professional relations with all players in the real estate market.
- Benefit from the visibility of the FCI website and a presence in the FCI search engine, allowing you to find new clients
- Benefit from FCI communication projects aimed at:
√ customers: communication campaign
√ professionals: establishment of partnerships
√ institutions: action to promote the profession of real estate hunter with public authorities and schools providing training in real estate professions
- Benefit from additional credibility with your clients and real estate professionals
- Take advantage of a meeting place allowing you to discuss common issues, market analysis and forecasts…
- Provision of legal documents adapted to the business
- Sponsorship: If you start your activity, you can, as soon as you register, be accompanied by a “sponsor” to whom you can ask all your questions.
To join the FCI, you must:
- Hold a professional card and be covered by professional liability insurance (RCP)
- Sign and respect the code of ethics and the internal regulations of the FCI
- Have a communication (website, advertising, etc.) mainly oriented towards the real estate hunting activity
- Membership fee: 250 euros/en (prorated quarterly if joining during the year)
Application for membership or information
List of necessary documents that will be required to finalize membership.
– Kbis extract less than 3 months old,
– Copy of your statutes,
– Copy of your CPR insurance,
– Copy of your financial guarantee if you have one,
– FCI code of ethics signed by you